UFS Medical currently provides the following occupational health services:
- standard pre-employment / annual medicals
- GP occupational health consulting (non-specialist)
- injury management – return to work and worksite assessments
- asbestos medicals
- aviation medicals
- mining medicals
- hazard medicals
- rail safety medicals (Category 1, 2 and 3)
- confined space entry medicals
- fire industry brigade medicals
- fit for work assessments
- lifting assessments
- skin checks
- hearing checks
- independent medical examinations
- audiology (hearing booth)
- drug and/or alcohol testing
- musculo-skeletal and functional assessments (physio)
- COVID-19 rapid antigen testing
- vaccination programs
- off-site services available
* Radiology and pathology will be at an additional cost payable directly to the provider. Pathology services are available on-site at Doveton Street.
What WorkHealth services are available?
You can easily select one of our custom packages to suit your needs or we can work with you to develop a tailored suite of services specific for your needs.
Many organisations have individual health assessment requirements. We can accommodate this by customising packages that are industry specific, organisation specific or person specific.
Our range of services are extensive, however if you have the need for specific testing or assessments to be undertaken that we currently don’t offer, talk to us about it as we may be able to accommodate your requirements.
Drug screens can be added to any medical (at additional cost) or alternatively random drug screens can be requested separately.